As of Noon today, we are now live!
After lots of busy behind the scenes work, our new online local goods market for Brixton, Herne Hill, Camberwell, East Dulwich, Clapham and Stockwell, is up and running. On the website you’ll find over 20 fantastic local makers offering beautiful art, yummy food, pretty crafts and much much more!
Getting to this stage has been a huge collective effort from everyone involved with Makerhood, from the core team to lots of other people who have given us great advice, information and guidance. We could not have done it without you. Now the real work begins!
Here’s five things you can do right now on our website:
1) Add and find out about local workshops,
2) Set up stalls to sell goods you have made,
3) Read/Write in the forums, meeting and learning from people like you
4) Buy things to support local makers
5) Give us feedback – for us, the next few weeks are all about learning.
Don’t forget we’re in Beta – so do send us any bug reports, so we can fix any problems ASAP.
Similarly, if you’ve any questions, ideas, suggestions – email on hello@makerhood com or via our online contact form. Alternatively, we’re at the Urban Art Fair and Lambeth Country Show this weekend, so do come and say hello!
In the meantime, happy shopping!
Love from everyone at Makerhood.